Pineapple - Blueberry - Coconut Pops
- Place Silk, fruit and sweetener in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour mixture evenly into molds or cups and freeze until solid, about 2-3 hours. If using paper cups, cover each cup with plastic wrap and then insert stick through plastic to keep the stick centered.
NOTE: You may substitute 2 cups of any fresh or frozen fruit or berries.
- 1 1/2cups silk unsweet coconutmilk or unsweet vanilla almondmilk
- For pineapple pops: 2 cups fresh or frozen pineapple
- For blueberry pops: 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3tbsp sweetener of choice (agave, maple syrup, etc.)
- 8ice-pop molds or small paper cups
SOURCE: Silk by Shanice